Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2017

CHALLENGE 10# OCTOBER: ANYTHING GOES

Hi, friends and welcome to another Corrosive Challenge!
After our September challenge, we have a new one.


Please, use your imagination and surprise us !!!
I'm looking forward to having a look at your projects !!!


This month, our great sponsors are:



Sasayaki Glitter










Finally, our DT has created these AMAZING projects (Thanks, ladies!!!) I'm proud of you!


SHANNON

(using MOTHER'S DAY by Ike's Art)









Lidia

(using LONG TALL LATEX SALLY by Ike's Art)






Marcela
(using HALLOWEEN MONSTER by Sasayaki Glitter)










Haidee
(using CUTE WITCH by Sasayaki Glitter)













MARITZA

(using VINTAGE LADY by Ike's Art)









 Carmen Aurora
(using CUTE WITCH by Sasayaki Glitter)





Lola
(using MOTHER'S DAY  by Ike's Art)







You have until October 31st 23:55Eastern Time to play along! 
Thanks for join us! As always, we can't wait to be inspired 
by your creations!


Thanks so much for visiting the blog and have a nice week !!!

Hugs.

Ana Isabel

 
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

8 comments:

  1. I can't find the linky box so am adding my card here. Do let me know if it reappears and I will add it to the linky! Thank you :)

    http://saffiresstamping.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/simply-b-stamps-cast-spell-betty.html

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, lovely DT cards!! all of them are gorgeous!!
    I can't find the links so here is my card
    http://loraquilina.blogspot.com.mt/2017/10/another-coolest-yulest-card.html

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find the links so here is my card!!
    https://centellazul68.blogspot.mx/2017/10/negronaranja.html
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous inspiration from the design team, thanks for a great challenge!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super stunning creations from the DT. :-D Sorry I cannot comment to Shannon or Lidia as they have not posted on their blogs.
    Thank you very much for using my images. It is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun challenge to play in and all the wonderful DT projects!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}