Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Challenge #107 Sketch Time!!!

Hello everyone! Regan here with this week's Corrosive Challenge. What an amazing turnout for last week's challenge! Thank you to all who joined us! Today I'm excited to tell you that it's Sketch Time! (Did I mention I adore sketch challenges!?) Simply use the sketch below as the layout for your creation to play along. It's as easy as that! Remember, for a chance to be entered into the monthly prize drawing, you must enter the challenge each week for that month. We can't wait to see what crafty goodness you have in store for us!


And to get you started here is some inspiration from our fabulous design team!!!

Here is Chris' card for this week!






Here is Janet's card for the week.

















and this is Donna's card using the Tabatha and Tony image from our sponsor, Digis with Attitude.

















Imke has choosen this sweet girl for her card.



















Here is our GDT member Linda's amazing card!!





















Susan made a cute "tea party" card.












Regan also used an image from our monthly sponsor, Digis with Attitude, for her card.



Kellie also used a digi from our monthly sponsor.
















8 comments:

  1. Great sketch - I used it on a transparent card. Not sure where the linky went but you can also see my card here on my blog .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gals, what great cards from the DT! I had fun with the sketch! Thanks for hosting!
    Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch, made me think carefully about what I wanted to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls, lovely sketch. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun sketch, it all suited my new owl punch flowers perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful sketch. Loved seeing all the DT's wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment after linking!! Let the DT know how amazing they are!!
{hugs}